We are seeking to expand our Structural Engineering team and invite applications from experienced or graduate Structural Engineers / Technicians on a part-time or full-time basis.
We have a diverse workload of high profile projects in many sectors, including education, residential, healthcare, industrial, heritage and commercial. If you are talented and motivated, this represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career within our expanding organisation.
Due to expansion and increased workload, we now have vacancies for experienced Structural Engineers and graduate Structural Engineers.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Delivering high quality structural engineering calculations.
* Ensuring compliance with relevant codes and standards.
* Developing calculation packages for specific structural engineering issues.
* Conducting site visits to undertake structural inspections.
* Working closely with other Engineers, Architects, Contractors and Clients.
* Overseeing projects of varying sizes from inception to completion.
* Possess good engineering knowledge of various materials.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Motivated and enthusiastic individual.
* Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
* Proficient in AutoCAD (preferred but not essential).
Salary & Package
* Competitive basic salary
* Up to 4% Pension Contribution.
* 20-30 days holiday entitlement, dependent on length of service.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Support and sponsorship of professional training and qualifications.
* Childcare vouchers available to staff under a salary sacrifice scheme.
Progress to qualified status would also be available.
If you would like to apply for any of our vacancies here at Horizon Structures, then please forward a copy of your Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to:
51 Yarmouth Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 0ET.